Mango - Watermelon Smoothie
Views : 75369
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango (chopped) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Chilled milk - ¾ cup
- Vanilla essence - 2 - 3 drops
- Watermelon - ¾ cup (deseeded)
- Sugar - 1 ½ tbsp
- Chilled milk - ¼ cup
- Blend together chopped mango, 2 tbsp sugar, ¾ cup chilled milk and vanilla till smooth. Keep it aside.
- Now blend together watermelon, 1 ½ tbsp sugar and ¼ cup chilled milk.
- Take 2 tall glasses, first pour the mango mixture and then top it slowly with the watermelon mixture. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's