White Chocolate Mousse
Views : 59737
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream - ¾ cup
- White chocolate - 1 cup (chopped)
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar - 1 ½ tbsp
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- Chocolate syrup - to garnish (optional)
- Mix together white chocolate and milk and heat it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and mix well until the chocolate melts completely. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla essence and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Whip well the whipping cream with a beater in a deep bowl. When stiff peaks are formed, add the melted white chocolate slowly and gently mix till combined. (do not over whip the cream, else it will turn to butter).
- Drizzle little chocolate syrup in Individual glasses and fill it with the prepared white chocolate mousse. Cool it for about 2 hours and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's