Views : 66128
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Biscuit finely ground - 2 ½ cup
- Coconut ground - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - 1 can
- Cinnamon pwd -1/2 tsp
- Cardamom ground -1/2 tsp
- In a medium bowl put powdered biscuits, coconut, condensed milk, cinnamon powder and cardamom powder. Mix well until mixture forms a stiff pastry.
- Line a small mold with cling film wrap, fill with one teaspoon of the pastry, and press well with your thumb to make a small cup one by one and transfer to rack. Bake it for 10 - 12 minutes at 180 degree.
- Fill the cups with toffee. Sprinkle with almonds and pistachio. Serve
- Thick cream -250 ml
- Butter -6 tbsp
- Sugar (preferably brown sugar) -1/3 cup
- Honey -2 tbsp
- Egg yolk -2
- Vanilla -1 tsp
- Chopped almond and pistachio
- For the toffee - In a medium sauce pan, put thick cream, butter, sugar, honey, egg yolk and vanilla. Stir well and bring to boil, reduce the flame and cook for about 10 - 12 minutes until toffee is very thick stirring frequently. Cool .
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's