Strawberry Cream Shots
Views : 61773
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Frozen strawberry - 1 cup
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Whipping cream - 1 cup
- Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Fresh strawberry (chopped) - 5-6
- Cook frozen strawberry with 5 tbsp of sugar till the strawberry is soft and a thick sauce is formed. When cool, grind it and keep it aside.
- Take the whipping cream in a bowl and whip with an electric beater till stiff peaks are formed.
- Add powdered sugar and condensed milk to it and whip for another 2 minutes.
- Take out 4-5 tbsp of whipping cream and keep it aside. In the remaining cream add grinded strawberry (step 1) and whip for another 3-4 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the chopped strawberry to the whipped cream and fold gently.
- In small shot glasses, add little whipped cream (white cream), then fill it with the strawberry cream and cool. Serve garnished with strawberries.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's