Views : 74560
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices - 4
- Clarified butter/ ghee - about 2 tbsp (for toasting the bread)
- Milk - 2 ½ cup
- Condensed milk - 3 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 - 3 tbsp (according to your taste)
- Cardamom pwd - a pinch
- Bread slice - ½ (crumbled)
- Almonds and pistachios - to garnish
- Cut the bread slices diagonally. Heat a pan and toast the bread slices till golden adding little by little ghee. Keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, boil milk along with condensed milk, sugar, cardamom pwd and crumbled bread slice. Reduce the flame and cook for another 15 - 20 minutes till the milk is thick.
- Place the toasted bread slices in a serving dish, pour the milk mixture over the toasted bread and cool it. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios and serve.
Note : u can deep fry it in oil if you want
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's