Views : 74630
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 1 ltr
- Cardamom pwdr - ¼ tsp (to add into the milk)
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (or as per ur taste)
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Milk pwdr - 1 cup + 1 tbsp
- Cardamom pwdr - ¼ tsp (To add with milk pwdr)
- Baking pwdr - ¾ tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Pistachio - 4 tbsp
- Saffron - a pinch
- Boil Milk and sugar in a pan, reduce the flame when it starts boiling. Add condensed milk and keep boiling on low flame.
- In a separate bowl add milk pwdr, baking pwdr, cardamom pwdr and mix well. To this add butter and egg. Knead to soft dough.
- Make small balls out of it. Press it lightly with your fingers and put it into the boiling milk and cook it for 10 minutes in low flame. Add saffron to it and remove from fire.
- Top it with cardamom pwdr and crushed pistachios.
- Serve cooled
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's