Rabri (thick n creamy sweet milk)
Views : 59141
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 1 litre
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (more o less according to your taste)
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Bread slice - 1 (remove the sides n crumbled)
- Cardamom pwd - ¼ tsp
- Saffron strands - a pinch
- Rose water - 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Almonds and pistachios - 1/4 cup (chopped)
- In a sauce pan, boil milk along with condensed milk, sugar, cardamom pwd, saffron, rose water and crumbled bread slice. Reduce the flame and cook for another 25 - 30 minutes till the milk is thick. Scrape the sides of the sauce pan every now and then.
- Add half of the chopped almonds and pistachios to it and remove from the flame when it reaches the desired consistency. Serve the rabri hot or cooled topped with the remaining almonds and pistachios.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's