Views : 66361
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 500 ml
- Chinagrass - 8 gms
- Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Cut the chinagrass into small pieces and soak it in water for at least half an hour. ( water just enough to cover the chinagrass )
- In a pan boil milk with sugar .when boiled, add milkmaid and vanilla essence.
- Boil the chinagrass in a heavy bottomed pan stirring continuously. When boiled simmer the flame and heat it for another 2-3 minutes stirring continuously so that the chinagrass will melt very well.
- Remove it from flame and pour it to the boiled milk. Milk should be stirred while pouring the melted china grass.
- Now pour it to a pudding tray. Cool it till set.
For the topping
- Pineapple - ½ (cut it into small pieces)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Almonds - 10 - 15 (blanched and chopped finely)
- Cook the pineapple with sugar in a heavy bottomed pan in low flame. Cook it until all the water is gone.
- Now spread it over the pudding before it is set completely.
- Spread the almonds over it . Now cool it.
Note : Top it with pineapple flavored jelly prepared as per instruction on the package and cool till set .
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's