Panna Cotta With Strawberry Sauce
Views : 72585
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Liquid cream /fresh cream/ thick cream - 2 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup (or less according 2 ur taste)
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- Gelatin - 3 ½ tsp (dissolved in 4 tbsp hot water)
- Add the cream in a sauce pan and bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- To this add condensed milk, sugar, milk and vanilla essence and mix well. When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and add the dissolved gelatin to it and mix well. Heat it for another two minutes on low flame stirring continuously.
- Remove from fire and pour it to 7 - 8 individual ramekins (small bowls) and cool it for 2 - 3 hours (or till set). When completely set, run a sharp knife around it and slowly invert it to a serving plate. Top it with strawberry sauce.
For the strawberry sauce
- Strawberry - 1 cup (cut to small pieces)
- Sugar - 4-5 tbsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Add all the above ingredients in a pan and bring to boil. When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and cook till the strawberries are very soft and the sauce is thick. Cool it and top the panna cotta with the strawberry sauce.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's