Views : 59856
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Crumbled paneer/cottage cheese - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 ½ litre
- Condensed milk - ½ cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup (more or less according to taste)
- Cardamom powder - ¼ tsp
- Rose water - 1 ½ tsp
- Saffron - a pinch (optional)
- Crushed almonds and pistachios - 3 tbsp
- Boil milk with condensed milk and sugar. Reduce the flame and add crumbled paneer to it. Cook it on low flame till thick stirring occasionally.
- Add cardamom powder, rose water and saffron to it and mix well.
- Add crushed nuts to it and remove from flame. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's