Pakistani Vermicelli Logs
Views : 82751
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Pakistani vermicelli - 3 ½ cup
- Condensed milk - 1 can
- Butter - 40 gm
- Dark chocolate - 150 gm
- Pistachio (ground ) - 3 tbsp
- Grease a square or rectangular pan with butter and keep it aside.
- In another pan break the vermicelli into tiny pieces. Add the butter to it and heat it till the vermicelli turns golden brown, stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from flame and stir in the condensed milk. Mix well
- Press the mixture into the greased pan, set aside until it holds together and cools. Cut it into 1 ½ inch logs. (makes about 30 pieces )
- Put the dark chocolate over a water bath to melt. Dip the tip of the vermicelli logs into the melted chocolate and then into the ground pistachios and set aside till the chocolate sets.
- Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's