Nutty Butterscotch Bread Pudding
Views : 51535
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For nutty butterscotch
- Bread slices - 8 - 10 slices (remove the sides)
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar - 4-5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Whipping cream or fresh cream - 2 cup
- Sugar - 6-8 tbsp (if using whipping cream add less sugar)
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Almonds or cashews - ½ cup
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Grind sugar and nuts in a grinder. Heat a pan, add butter to it and melt. To this add ground mixture and saute till golden brown. ( stir continuously, else you will burn it).
- Remove from fire. Mix together milk, sugar and vanilla essence(no. 3 and no.4)
- Dip half of the bread slices in the milk and spread it in the dessert dish.
- Blend the cream in a bowl with sugar and vanilla essence (no.6 and no.7) till soft peaks are formed.
- Spread ¼ th of the whipped cream over the bread layer and sprinkle little butterscotch nuts over it.
- Dip the remaining bread slices in the milk and make another layer in the dessert dish.
- Spread the remaining cream over the bread layer and sprinkle the remaining nutty butterscotch over it. Top it with wafer rolls. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's