Gulab Jamun - Egg Less
Views : 66735
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk pwdr -1 cup
- All purpose flour (Maida) - ¼ cup
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Butter (unsalted) - 3 tbsp (at room temp)
- Milk - 3 to 5 tbsp ( as required to make a soft dough)
- Add milk pwdr, all purpose flour and baking soda in to a bowl and mix well.
- To this add butter and milk and knead to get smooth dough.
- Make small balls out of it (about 20 to 25 balls) (depends on the size). Fry these balls in MEDIUM hot oil (the oil should not be too hot. If u add the balls in too hot oil, it will be browned quickly and u vl get it uncooked inside. Make sure that these balls are fried evenly by turning the sides on and on.
- Take the fried balls out of the oil and add it to the sugar syrup and cook it in low flame for about five minutes. Remove from flame and serve it warm or cold.
- Water - 2 ¼ cup
- Sugar - 1 ½ to 1 ¾ cup according to your taste
- Cardamom pwdr - ¼ tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Boil together water, sugar and cardamom pwdr in a deep pan. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice and reduce the flame. Sugar syrup ready.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's