Gajar Ka Halwa
Views : 59870
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Carrot - 3 big
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sugar - 8-10 tbsp (or according to your taste )
- Cardamom pwd - a pinch
- Vanilla essence - few drops
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Almond - to garnish
- Peel the carrots and grate them.
- In a non-stick pan cook the grated carrots with milk and sugar on low flame.
- When it becomes thick, add cardamom, vanilla essence, ghee and little of grated almond and mix well.
- Pour this to a greased bowl and garnish with grated almond and cardamom. Serve hot or cooled
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's