Cream Caramel / Flan
Views : 69594
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Water - 1 ½ tbsp
- In a pan, add sugar and water and caramelize till golden brown. Pour 6 - 8 small ramekins (small glass bowls).
- Milk - 2 cup
- Egg - 3
- Sugar - ¾ cup (or slightly less according to your taste)
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp OR cardamom pwd - a pinch
- Blend the above ingredients in a mixer and pour it to the bowl in which the caramel is spread.
- In a big baking pan, add some water and keep it in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree. Place the prepared bowls in the hot water (in the oven) and bake it for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature for about 15 - 20 minutes. Run a knife around the cream caramel (so that the dessert can be easily removed from the bowl) and turn the bowl upside down into a plate. Serve warm or cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's