Chocolate - Peanut Butter Vermicelli Cups
Views : 58917
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Thin vermicelli/ Pakistani vermicelli (crushed) - 1 cup
- Digestive / gooday biscuit - 125 gram (finely crushed)
- Condensed milk - 200 gram
- Peanut butter (crunchy or creamy) - 3 tbsp
- Cooking chocolate - 120 gram (chopped)
- Thick cream/ nestle cream - 120 gram
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- White chocolate (melted) - for garnishing
- Mix together crushed vermicelli and biscuit till well combined.
- In another bowl combine well condensed milk and peanut butter. Add this mixture to the vermicelli - biscuit mixture and mix very well. The whole mixture will be sticky.
- Take greased (with butter) cup cake silicon moulds or normal cup cake pan lined with paper cups, add the prepared vermicelli mixture to these moulds little by little to make a layer. Press it lightly with your fingers to get it distributed evenly.(you can also use a cake pan instead of cup cake moulds, and cut it as desired later)
- In a bowl, microwave the chopped chocolate, thick cream and butter for about 1 - 1 minute 30 seconds and stir well till it melts completely. Pour this mixture over the vermicelli layer and let it cool in the refrigerator for about 2 - 3 hours. Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the prepared vermicelli cups and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's