Chocolate And Cream Dessert
Views : 74600
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chocolate cake/pound cake - 1, home - made (recipe below) or store - bought
- Cream cheese - 230 gram
- Nestle cream - 1 can
- Whipping powder - 2 sachet
- Condensed milk - 400 ml
- Cooking chocolate - 2 cup (chopped)
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Cut the cake into medium sized slices, arrange them in a large sized rectangular pan depending on desired thickness.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, nestle cream, whipping powder and 150 ml of condensed milk and beat well till double in size. Pour it over the cake slices and cool it in refrigerator for about 3 hours to set.
- Melt the cooking chocolate, butter and the remaining condensed milk by double boiling or in a microwave for about 1 or 2 minutes. (check not to burn). Stir well and spread it over the cooled cream and cool for another 20 - 30 minutes.
- Cut it to slices and serve.
For the cake
- Plain flour - ¾ cup
- Cocoa pwd - 3 tbsp
- Baking pwd - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup , (grind it to powder)
- Butter - 50 gram
- Milk - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Grease a square or rectangular pan with butter and dust it with flour or cocoa powder. Keep it ready.
- Sieve flour, cocoa pwd and baking pwd together 3 times.
- In a deep bowl, beat softened butter and powdered sugar till soft. Add half of the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and little milk to it and beat well. Add the remaining flour mix to it and beat lightly. Add the remaining milk and vanilla essence to it and mix well. To this add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Pour this batter to the dusted pan and bake it for about 25 - 30 minutes.(check the cake by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake.)
Note : to cut it, dip a knife in hot water for about 15 seconds and then cut the dessert. When it starts to stick, dip it again in hot water and cut the dessert. (otherwise it will be little sticky)
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's