Butterscotch Cream Shots
Views : 51484
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Cashew nut - 2 tbsp
- Thick cream - 250 ml
- Condensed milk - 5 tbsp or more according to your taste
- Grated Almonds and pistachios - ¼ cup
- Digestive biscuits - 100 gram (crushed or powdered)
- Chocolate shavings - to garnish
- Heat sugar in a pan and let it melt. When it is completely melted, add the cashew nuts and heat it on low flame till it slightly changes the color and a nice smell of roasted cashews come out. Immediately pour it to a greased plate and spread. When cooled and become hard, break it to pieces and pulse it in a mixer to crush it (or powder it).
- Mix thick cream and condensed milk in a bowl till well combined. To this add the crushed butterscotch (reserve 1 tsp to garnish) and grated nuts and combine well.
- Make a layer of crushed biscuits in 6 - 7 shot glasses.
- Spoon the prepared butterscotch cream over the crushed biscuits. Sprinkle little crushed biscuits over it and top it with the cream mixture.
- Cool it for about an hour or two. Garnish with chocolate shavings and butterscotch and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's