Views : 59886
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 1 liter
- Chinagrass-16 gms
- Milkmaid - 1 can
- Sugar - 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 cup (according to taste)
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Biscuit- 2 small pkts (I used gooday)
- Butter- 2-3 tbsp
- Powder the biscuits. In a pan, take butter and powdered biscuit and heat it for 2-3 mins. Keep it aside.
- In another pan boil milk with sugar .when boiled, add milkmaid and vanilla essence.
- Boil the chinagrass in a heavy bottomed pan stirring continuously. When boiled simmer the flame and heat it for another 2-3 minutes stirring continuously so that the chinagrass will melt very well.
- Remove it from flame and pour it to the boiled milk. Milk should be stirred while pouring the melted chinagrass. Now add the heated biscuits to it and stir well.
- Now pour it to a pudding tray.
For the topping
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water- 2-3 tbsp
- Butter -2 tbsp
- Fresh cream -3 tbsp ( milk can be used instead to get a right consistency)
- Powdered biscuit -2 tbsp
- Almond - to garnish
- In a pan, take sugar and water and heat it in low flame stirring continuously. When it turns to golden brown remove from fire and add butter and fresh cream stirring continuously. Now add the biscuit powder.
- Now spread it here and there over the pudding before it is set completely.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's