Views : 59171
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Kerala Banana/ plantain (well ripen) - 1 kg
- Sugar - ½ kg
- Water -2 ½ cup
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Vegetable Ghee (Dalda) - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Cashew Nut
- Cardamom pwd - of 3-4 cardamom
- Grind banana to fine paste.
- Boil water and sugar. When the sugar melted completely add ground banana and reduce the flame and stir well at regular intervals. (if not stirred well it will get burnt)
- When the mixture becomes thick, add cardamom pwd, vegetable ghee and oil and mix well. Stir at regular intervals.
- Fry cashews in ghee and add it to the mixture mix well.
- Cook at low flame, till it forms right consistency.
- Pour it in a greased pan and garnish with chopped almonds. Leave it to set for about 2 - 3 hours. Cut it to desired shape and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's