Tutti - Frutti Cookies
Views : 51431
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter - 5 tbsp (at room temperature)
- Powdered sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- All purpose flour - 1 cup (sifted)
- Salt - a pinch
- Tutti - frutti - ¼ cup
- Milk - 2 - 3 tbsp
- Beat the butter in a bowl till creamy. To this add the powdered sugar and combine till light and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. Add the all purpose flour and salt and mix well till well combined. Add the tutti frutti and mix evenly. Add milk to this, 1 tbsp at a time to make a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a log, wrap it with a cling wrap and cool it for an hour. Remove it from the refrigerator and cut it to little thick slices.
- Line the cookie tray with parchment paper and grease it with butter. Place the sliced dough in the cookie in the cookie tray .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree and bake it for about 15 - 18 minutes (till done). Cool it completely on a wire rack. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's