Oats And Wheat Cookies
Views : 59840
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Oats - ½ cup
- Wheat flour - ½ cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Raisins - 2 - 3 tbsp
- Butter - ¼ cup (at room temperature)
- Powdered sugar - ½ cup (or less according to taste)
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Combine together oats, wheat flour, baking powder, salt and raisins.
- In another bowl, beat butter with powdered sugar and vanilla essence till creamy. To this add the oats - wheat mixture and combine with your hand. Add milk and knead to soft dough.
- Make small balls out of the dough and press them lightly to get the shape of a cookie (otherwise take a big portion of the dough, roll it or press it and cut it with a cookie cutter.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line the baking sheet (baking try) with butter paper and grease with butter. Place the shaped cookie dough in the greased pan little apart (as it will expand a little while baking) and bake it for about 15 - 18 minutes or till done it may take little more or less time depending on the oven). Remove from the oven and cool it completely on a wire rack. Store it in an air tight container.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's