Views : 51443
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Unsalted butter - 1 cup (softened)
- Vanilla essence - ¾ tsp
- Egg - 1, at room temperature
- All purpose flour - 3 cups
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Chocolate - 50 gram (chopped), for drizzling over the cookies
- In a deep bowl, cream together butter and sugar till smooth and creamy. To this add vanilla essence and egg and beat till well combined.
- Combine together all purpose flour and baking powder and combine well. Add this little by little to the butter - egg mixture and knead it to soft dough.
- Press this dough little by little and cut it to desired shape with a cookie cutter. Place these in a greased cookie sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove this from the oven and cool it on a wire rack.
- Heat the chopped chocolate in the oven for about 1 minute, stir well till it melts completely. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies and let it cool (at room temperature) for 2 - 3 minutes. store it in an air tight container.
Note : makes about 3 dozen cookies
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's