Spicy Chicken Pizza
Views : 60380
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the pizza base
- Flour - 2 cup
- Yeast - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Warm water - ½ cup
- Stir in sugar and yeast in the water and keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt together. Add oil to it and make soft dough adding yeast mix. U can use little more water if required. Keep it aside for 30 minutes to expand.
Pizza sauce for topping
- Tomato - 3 big
- Onion - ½, chopped
- Garlic - 1 tsp, chopped
- Crushed red chilli - 1 tsp
- Oregano - ½ tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Add oil in a pan and add chopped onion into it and saute till transparent
- To this add all other ingredients (for Tomato paste topping). Cook on low flame till dry
Chicken topping (for two medium sized pizza)
- Chicken - 250 gm
- Chilli pwdr - 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric pwdr - ¼ tsp
- Pepper - ¼ tsp
- Soya sauce - ½ tsp
- Salt - To taste
- Marinate chicken in all ingredients above (Chicken topping).
- Fry it in little oil in low flame. Make sure that it is NOT over fried.
- Cut chicken pieces in to cubes and keep it aside.
Other Ingredients for topping
- Onion - 1 Chopped
- Capsicum - 1 Chopped
- Oregano - ¾ tsp
- Crushed Red chilli flakes - ½ tsp
- Cheddar cheese - 100 gm
- Mozzarella cheese -100 gm (more cheese can be added if required)
- Take the dough and punch it down and divide it into two. Roll it to make a medium sized pizza base. (Total of two pizza can be made with total quantity).
- Place this into a greased pan and prick the base with a fork.
- Spread cheddar cheese and top it with prepared tomato paste.
- Add chopped onion and capsicum and then spread fried chicken.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top and bake it in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 200 deg c.
- After 25 minutes check frequently to make sure that not to burn. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's