Chili Chicken Pizza
Views : 60338
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the pizza base
- Flour (maida) - 2 ½ cup
- Yeast - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 ½ tsp
- Baking pwd - ¼ tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Milk (warm) - ½ cup
- Water(warm) - 2 -3 tbsp
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and to this add oil. Mix water with milk and add this mix little by little to the flour mix and knead till soft (you may need little more or less water to make a smooth dough). Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to get it smooth. Apply a thin layer of oil all over and keep it covered for about 2 hours.
For pizza topping
- Chicken - 250 gm (cut it to strips)
- Chili pwd - ¾ tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Ginger - garlic paste - 1 ½ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Marinate the chicken with the above ingredients and keep it covered in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Heat about 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan and cook the chicken till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- Onion - 2 (chopped)
- Garlic - 1 tsp
- Tomato - 2, big (chopped)
- Green chili - 2 (chopped)
- Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - ½ tsp
- Capsicum - 1 (chopped)
- Chili flakes - a pinch
- Pepper - ½ tsp
- Heat about 2 tbsp oil in a pan (use the same pan in which u fried the chicken), add chopped onion to it and saute till soft and changes its colour. To this add the chopped garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilies and saute till well cooked. Add all the sauces and vinegar to it and mix well and cook it for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- To this add capsicum and fried chicken, add pepper and chili flakes to it and cook for about 5 minutes on low flame. Remove from fire.
- Tomato (chopped) - 2-3 tbsp
- Capsicum (chopped) - 2 -3 tbsp
- Shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese - for topping
- Oregano - a pinch
- Butter - for greasing the pan
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
- Divide the dough into two (you can make 2 medium sized pizzas with this measurement). Roll one of them to make a thick base, prick it with fork here and there. Keep the rolled dough into the greased pizza pan. Keep it covered for about 5 minutes.
- Rub the rolled dough with little butter. Top it with very little shredded mozzarella cheese, then top it with prepared chicken mix and little chopped tomato and capsicum, again top it with shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle a pinch of oregano on top.
- Bake it in the oven for about 28 - 30 minutes (till the pizza base changes the color slightly golden and the cheese on top melts). Serve hot.
Note : You can make two medium sized pizzas with this recipe.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's