Views : 60451
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken - ½ kg (boneless breast piece, cut it to cubes)
- Ginger - 1 piece
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
- Green chili - 4
- Tomato - 2 (big)
- Onion - 1 (big)
- Tomato paste - 3 tbsp (optional)
- Chili pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1 tsp
- Yogurt (curd) - ½ cup
- Coriander leaves
- Fresh cream - 4 tbsp
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Grind ginger, garlic, green chili and tomato and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan, add onion and saute till transparent.
- To this add the chicken and salt and cook the chicken on medium high flame till the chicken becomes half cooked and the colour changes to light brown. To this add the grinded mixture and tomato paste and cook till oil appears on top.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well. Cook till the raw smell disappears.
- Add curd and cook till chicken is completely done adding ¼ cup of water.
- To this add coriander leaves and fresh cream and mix well. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's