Chicken And Mushroom Spaghetti With White Sauce
Views : 50368
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Spaghetti - 250 gram
- Boneless chicken (cut to strips) - 1 1/2 cup (marinate it with 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp ginger - garlic paste and salt for half an hour and fry it in oil till cooked)
- Garlic (crushed) - 1 tsp
- Mixed vegetables (frozen) - 1 1/4 cp
- Mushroom (sliced) - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes - 1 tsp
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 2 cup
- Spreadable cream cheese (cheddar or mozzarella) - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 3/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cook spaghetti as per instruction on the package adding 2 tbsp oil in water. When it is cooked, drain the hot water and pour water over it (to bring it to room temperature). Drizzle 1 tbsp oil over the cooked spaghetti and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and saute for few seconds. To this add the frozen vegetables and cook till eat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and saute soft. Add the sliced mushrooms and enough salt to it and mix well. Cook this for another 5 minutes. Remove from flame and keep it aside.
- For the white sauce, heat butter in a sauce pan, add the wheat flour and saute for about 3 - 4 minutes till a nice smell appears. Slowly add the milk to it stirring continuously so that no lumps will be formed. When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and cook till thick (for about 5 minutes or so). Add the spreadable cream cheese and mix till well combined. To this add black pepper powder, oregano and enough salt and mix well. Remove from flame.
- Add the sauted vegetables and fried chicken pieces to it and mix well. Combine this mixture with the cooked spaghetti and mix slowly till well combined. Sprinkle ½ tsp oregano and 1 tsp red chili flakes all over and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's