Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffins
Views : 67771
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe banana (mashed) - 2 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Butter - ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Wheat flour - 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda - ¾ tsp
- Milk - 2 - 3 tablespoon
- Walnuts - ½ cup (chopped)
- Salt - a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree. Line the muffin pans and keep it ready.
- Combine together mashed banana, sugar, butter and vanilla essence in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl, sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add this little by little to the banana mixture and mix slowly till well combined. Add milk and mix.
- Now add the chopped walnuts to batter and mix evenly (reserve 2 tablespoon walnuts for topping).
- Spoon the batter till three fourth of the muffin liners and sprinkle little walnuts on top.
- Bake it in the oven for about 25 - 30 minutes or till the top of the muffins turn golden brown. Check by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffins are done.
Note : Makes about 12 - 14 muffins
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's