White Chocolate Cheesecake With Rose Jam
Views : 59170
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the base
- Digestive biscuits - 150 gram (powdered)
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter, melted - 5 tbsp
- Combine powdered biscuits, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add little by little cookie mixture in mini cheesecake mold or in a spring form pan and press it with your finger tips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
For the cheesecake filling
- Cream cheese - 230 gram
- Powdered sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Fresh cream/ thick cream - ½ cup
- White chocolate - 150 gram (chopped)
- Gelatin - 2 tsp
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar till creamy. To this add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Microwave the fresh cream for about 45 seconds to 1 minute (till it just starts bubbling). Remove it from the oven, add the chopped white chocolate and combine slowly till the chocolate melts completely. Leave it to cool for about 4 - 5 minutes at room temperature. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and beat till well combined.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 2 tbsp water and let it sit for a minute. Microwave it in the oven for 10 - 15 seconds. Remove it from the oven and stir it with a spoon. Let it cool for a minute (do not add hot gelatin to the cream cheese mixture). Add it to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Pour it over the biscuit base and spread evenly. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 3 - 4 hours to set.
For the topping
- Rose jam - 3 tbsp (if making one big cheesecake, you will need about 4 - 5 tbsp of jam)
- Grated white chocolate - 2 tbsp (for garnishing)
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan carefully. Top each of them with little rose jam and sprinkle grated white chocolate. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's