Vanilla - Nutella Cheesecake
Views : 59180
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit layer
- Digestive biscuits - 200 gram
- Sugar - 3 table spoon
- Unsalted Butter - 6 table spoon
- Powder the biscuits and sugar in a grinder or a food processor. Move it to a bowl, add the melted butter to it and mix well till evenly combined.
- Grease a spring form pan with butter. Spread the biscuit mixture evenly to the greased pan and press it with your finger tips.
- Bake it In a preheated oven for about 8 - 10 minutes at 210 degree. Remove it from the oven and let it cool at room temperature.
For the vanilla cream cheese layer
- Cream cheese - 460 gram (2 package)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Egg - 2 (at room temperature)
- Vanilla essence - 1 tea spoon
- Thick cream or fresh cream - ½ cup
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla essence till light and fluffy. In a separate bowl beat the thick cream for a minute and add it to the cream cheese mixture.
For the nutella cheesecake layer
- Cream cheese - 1 packages
- Nutella hazelnut spread - ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Egg - 1 (at room temp)
- Thick cream - 1/4 cup
- In a deep bowl beat together cream cheese and nutella till creamy scraping the sides in between. To this add sugar slowly beat till well combined.
- To this add egg and beat well. Scrape the sides of the bowl if necessary. Now add thick cream and vanilla essence and mix till well combined.
- Pour half of the vanilla cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Now slowly layer it with the nutella cream cheese mixture over the vanilla cream cheese layer with icing bag (or slowly spread it with a spoon).
- Again top it with the remaining vanilla cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree and bake it for about 45 - 50 minutes or till done (check by inserting a skewer at the center of the cheesecake. Or till the center of the cheesecake is no more jiggling.). Run a sharp knife around the wall of the cheesecake and cool it for about 40 minutes at room temperature.
For the chocolate topping
- Cooking chocolate - 100 gram
- Fresh Cream or thick cream - ¼ cup
- Gelatin - ¼ tsp
- Water - 1 tea spoon (to mix it with gelatin)
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and microwave in an oven for about 1 to 5 minutes (or melt using double boiling method) and keep it aside. Let it cool for about 2 - 3 minutes
- In another bowl microwave the fresh cream for about 50 sec. let it cool for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add this into melted chocolate and mix well.
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water and mix well to dissolve and then add it to the Chocolate mixture.
- Pour this into the cooled cheese cake and spread it immediately all over. And keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Cut it to circles with a cookie cutter and decorate with white chocolate. (cutting to circles is optional)
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's