Twin Base Strawberry N Vanilla Cheesecake
Views : 59804
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the base
- Digestive biscuits - 20 no. , powdered
- Oreo cookie - 20 no. , (remove the cream n powder it)
- Sugar - 4 tbsp (powdered)
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 7 - 8 tbsp (at room temp)
- Mix powdered digestive biscuits, 2 tbsp powdered sugar and 1 tbsp water in a bowl. Add half of the butter to it and rub with your finger tips to resemble bread crumbs. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, mix powdered oreo cookie, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, 1 tbsp water. To this add the remaining butter and rub with your fingers.
- In a silicon cup cake mould, make a thick layer of biscuit base by adding little oreo cookie mix in one half and digestive biscuit mix in the other half of the base (as shown in the pic). Press it with your fingers slowly to form a smooth and even base. Cool it in the refrigerator to set.
For the topping
- Cream cheese - 1 package (227 gram)
- Condensed milk - 300 gram
- Thick cream - 200 ml
- Gelatin - 3 ½ tsp
- Water - 4 tbsp
- Strawberry (chopped) - 1 cup (about 10 - 12)
- Sugar - 2 tbsp + water - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Strawberry essence - ¼ tsp (optional)
- Add chopped strawberries in a non stick pan with 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp water and cook till the strawberries are soft and it becomes a thick sauce. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, beat thick cream for about 4 -5 minutes and keep it in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, condense milk and beat till well combined. To this add the thick cream (kept in the refrigerator) and beat for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Pour half of the beaten mixture into another bowl. Add vanilla essence to one bowl and mix well.
- Add the cooked strawberry and strawberry essence to the other half of cream cheese mixture. Beat it till well combined.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 4 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 1 minute and then microwave it for about 10 - 15 seconds. Stir it well.
- Add 2 tbsp of the melted gelatin to the vanilla cream cheese mixture and mix well immediately.
- Add the remaining melted gelatin to the strawberry cream cheese mixture stirring continuously.
- Take the silicon mould with the biscuit base kept in the refrigerator. Add pour little strawberry cream cheese mix in each mould and spread evenly. Then top it with the vanilla cream cheese mixture. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to set.
- Run a sharp knife around the cheese cakes to remove it from the mould. Garnish and seve.
Note : if you want a thin biscuit base use less biscuits.
if you are making it in a single big mould, make vanilla cream cheese mix and strawberry cream cheese mix separately by taking half the quantity of cream cheese, condensed milk and thick cream. First make strawberry cream cheese mix and pour it over the biscuit base. When completely set, prepare the vanilla cream cheese and pour it over the strawberry mix. So that you can spread it evenly.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's