Views : 65947
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Digestive or good day cashew biscuits - 150 gram (powdered)
- Powdered Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter, melted - 5 tbsp
- Combine powdered biscuits, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add little by little cookie mixture in mini cheesecake mold or in a spring form pan and press it with your finger tips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
- Toblerone chocolate - 150 gram
- Thick cream/ fresh cream - ¼ cup
- Cream cheese - 230 gram
- Condensed milk- ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar - ¼ cup (more or less according to taste)
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Gelatin powder - 2tsp
- Water - 2 tbsp (to mix it with gelatin)
- Chopped almonds - 2 -3 tbsp
- Microwave the thick cream for about 40 seconds (till the cream starts bubbling). Remove it from the oven and add the chopped toblerone chocolate to it. Stir well till the chocolate melts completely. Keep it aside to cool it for about 5 minutes.
- In a deep bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till creamy.
- To this add the melted chocolate and combine well with the beater.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tbsp water and microwave it for about 10 seconds. Stir well till it melts completely. Let it sit for few seconds to cool. Add this to the toblerone cream cheese mixture and combine well immediately.
- Add the chopped almonds and mix well. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and cool it covered in the refrigerator for about 3 - 4 hours.
- Toblerone chocolate - 50 gram
- Thick cream/ fresh cream - 1 - 1 ½ tbsp
- Chocolate curls - for garnishing
- Microwave the thick cream for few seconds (till the cream starts bubbling). Remove it from the oven and add the chopped toblerone chocolate to it. Stir well till the chocolate melts completely. Leave it for a minute or two to cool.
- Top it little by little over the cooled cheesecake and garnish with chocolate curls. Cool it for another 20 - 30 minutes and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's