Swiss Roll With Apricot Jam
Views : 56499
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Egg - 2
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Baking Pwdr -1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- Apricot Jam - 4 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Mix egg and sugar in a bowl and beat till it become light and fluffy.
- To this add flour, baking pwdr and vanilla essence and beat again lightly.
- Heat a pan and add butter.
- Pour the mixture from step 2 to this heated pan and cook it covered in low flame for about 5 minutes. Cake is ready with this. Remove the cake from the pan and keep it covered for about 5 minutes in a cloth.
- Take out the cake from the cloth and spread apricot jam all over the cake.
- Roll the cake gently and sprinkle powdered sugar over it and cut it into thin slices and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's