Views : 50362
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Oreo cookies (cream removed and crumbled) - 2 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Butter, melted - 5 tbsp
- Combine oreo cookie crumbs, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add little by little cookie mixture in mini cheesecake moulds or in a spring form pan and press it with your finger tips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
For the cream cheese filling
- Cream cheese - 2 package ( total 260 gram)
- Condensed milk - 1 can (400 ml)
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Thick cream chilled - 100 ml
- Powdered oreo cookies (remove the cream) - ½ cup
- Gelatin powder - 3 tsp
- Water - 4 tbsp (to mix it with gelatin)
- Beat cream cheese, condensed Milk and vanilla essence with an electrical beater until mixture becomes smooth.
- Whip the thick cream for 5-6 minutes or until it is firm and keep it in the fridge till cream mixture is ready. Add the whipped thick cream to cream cheese mixture and mix in low speed using the electrical beater till well combined.
- Add ½ cup powdered oreo cookies to the cream cheese mixture and combine well with a spoon
- Sprinkle gelatin over water and leave it for a minutre. Microwave it for about 10 - 15 seconds, stir well. Leave it to cool for few seconds. Add it to the cream cheese mixture with constant stirring.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture into prepared biscuit base. Cool it in the fridge for about 3 hours or until cheesecake becomes firm. Run a knife till bottom around the sides of the cheesecake and carefully take the cheesecakes out of the mold.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's