Nutty Chocolate Brownie With Nutella Frosting
Views : 74511
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Butter - 100 gram
- Cooking chocolate - 150 gram
- Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
- Egg - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Flour - 1 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Toasted cashews, pecans, almonds (all or any of your choice) - ½ cup(chopped)
- Nutella hazelnut spread - 3 - 4 tbsp
- M & M OR Gems (chopped) - as required
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line the bottom and sides of a square pan with parchment paper, overhanging on two opposite sides.
- Melt the butter in a pan and remove from flame. In another bowl, melt the chopped chocolate in a microwave and add it to the melted butter and mix well.
- Slowly add the cocoa powder and mix well. Now add the eggs, one at a time, and combine well.
- Stir in sugar and mix well. To this add flour and vanilla and combine well scraping the sides of the bowl. Stir in the chopped nuts to the batter. Pour this batter to the lined pan and spread evenly. Bake it in the preheated oven for about 40 - 45 minutes at 180 degree (check by inserting a wooden skewer at the center of the brownie. Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature.
- Cut it to squares and top it with Nutella hazelnut spread and chopped M&M or Gems.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's