Nutella Cheesecake Cake
Views : 59208
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the nutella cheesecake
- Cream cheese - 2 packages ( 1 package = 227 gram)
- Nutella hazelnut spread - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Egg - 2 (at room temp)
- Thick cream - ½ cup
- Butter - for greasing the pan
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree. Grease the spring form pan with butter and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl beat together cream cheese and nutella till creamy scraping the sides in between. To this add sugar slowly beat till well combined.
- To this add eggs, one by one and beat well. Scrape the sides of the bowl if necessary. Now add thick cream and vanilla essence and mix till well combined.
- Pour this mixture to the greased spring form pan and bake it in the preheated oven for about 50 - 60 minutes.(or till the center of the cheesecake is no more jiggling.). Run a sharp knife around the wall of the cheesecake and cool it for about 40 minutes at room temperature.
- Now cool it about 3 - 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- (In the mean time prepare the chocolate cake)
For the chocolate cake
- All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Butter milk - 1 cup
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla essence - 1 1/2 tsp
- Boiling water - 1 cup
- Instant coffee powder - 2 tsp
- Butter and all purpose flour - for greasing and dusting the cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease two cake pan with butter and dust it with all purpose flour and keep it ready.
- Mix together all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a deep bowl till well combined. To this add vegetable oil, butter milk, egg and vanilla essence and mix on medium speed till well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl in between.
- Stir in the instant coffee powder to the boiling water and mix well. Add this mixture to the prepared batter and beat on low speed till well combined.
- Pour this cake batter to the greased - dusted cake pans equally and bake it in the preheated oven for about 35 - 40 minutes (or till a wooden skewer inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool at room temperature for about 15 minutes before removing the cake from the cake pan. Slowly remove the cake from the cake pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack. Keep it aside.
For the nutella cream cheese frosting
- Unsalted butter - 200 gram, at room temperature
- Cream cheese - 115 gram ( ½ package)
- Nutella - 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 ½ tsp
- Cocoa powder - ¼ cup
- Icing sugar or powdered sugar - 4 cup
- Beat butter until creamy. To this add cream cheese and beat till well combined. Now add nutella spread and vanilla essence and mix well till combined on medium speed scraping the sides. Beat well till light and creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder to this and beat till well combined.
- Now add the powdered sugar little by little and beat well till well combined. Cool it covered for about 15 - 20 minutes before using.
- Water - ¾ cup + 6 tbsp sugar (boil water with sugar and let it cool)
- Keep the one layer of chocolate cake and sprinkle half of the sugar syup over that.
- Now apply some prepared nutella cream cheese frosting (about 4 - 5 tbsp) all over the cake. Slowly invert the nutella cheesecake over this. Again apply little nutella cream cheese frosting over the cheesecake.
- Slowly keep second chocolate cake over the cheesecake. Sprinkle the remaining sugar syrup over the cake. Put some prepared nutella cream cheese frosting over the cake and spread it slowly. Also cover the sides of the cake with the prepared cream ( reserve some cream for decorating the cake). Cool it for about half an hour. Take the cake out and make it as smooth as possible (to make it smooth - dip the spatula, with which u r spreading the cream, in hot water and wipe it with a towel and then rub it on the surface of the cream on the cake.
- Make borders to the cake with the remaining cream using an icing bag. Decorate as desired.
Note : for decorating, I used Ferrero Rocher chocolate and white chocolate
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's