Malteaser Cheesecake Squares
Views : 59737
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the Base
- Digestive biscuits - 2 cup, powdered
- Sugar - 3 tbsp (powdered)
- Water - 1 tbsp
- Butter (melted) - 6 tbsp (at room temp)
- Line a square tin using aluminum foil or butter paper (including both the base and sides. So that the cheese cake can be removed from the tin by lifting the foil). Keep it ready.
- Mix powdered biscuits, powdered sugar and water in a bowl. Add butter to it and rub with your finger tips to resemble bread crumbs.
- Make a thick layer of biscuit base in the prepared cake tin. Press it with your fingers slowly to form a smooth and even base. Cool it in the refrigerator to set for about 30 min.
For the Topping
- Malteaser chocolate - 1 cup (cut it to halves, reserve some to garnish)
- Cream cheese - 1 package (227 gram)
- Condensed milk - ½ cup
- Thick cream - 150 ml
- Powdered sugar - ¼ cup
- White chocolate (grated) - 100 gram
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Gelatin - 3 tsp
- Water - 4 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce - to garnish
- In a bowl, beat thick cream for about 4 -5 minutes and keep it in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar and beat till well combined. To this add the thick cream (kept in the refrigerator) and beat for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Melt the grated white chocolate in the microwave for about a minute or 1 minute and 15 seconds. Stir this well with a spoon to get it melted well. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and mix till well combined. Now add vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 4 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 1 minute and then microwave it for about 10 - 15 seconds. Stir it well. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and mix well immediately.
- To this add the malteaser chocolate and mix slowly with a spoon (reserve some malteaser chocolate to garnish)
- Pour this mixture on top of the prepared biscuit base. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to set.
- Pull out the foil to get the cheesecake out of the pan. Cut it to squares and garnish with reserved malteaser chocolate. Garnish with chocolate sauce and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's