Date N Nut Cake (Pineapple Flavour)
Views : 49712
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Corn flour - 3 ½ tbsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Butter - 100 g
- Egg - 2
- Milk - ½ cup
- Pineapple essence - 1 tsp
- Dates (chopped) - ½ cup
- Cashew nuts - ½ cup
- Sieve flour, baking powder and corn flour together and keep it aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- To this add egg one by one and mix with the hand mixer. Add half of the flour mix and mix with a spoon.
- Add half of the milk and mix well. Then add the remaining half of the flour mix well. Again add the remaining milk and mix well.
- Now add the pineapple essence, chopped dates and nuts and mix well.
- Pour this mixture to the greased baking tin and bake it for about 40 minutes at 180 degree. (chk d cake by inserting a tooth pick in the centre, if it well done the tooth pick will come out clean). When cooled remove from the cake tin and cut it and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's