Date N Nut Banana Muffins
Views : 50351
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Banana - 1
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Baking pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Milk - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Oil - 6 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Dates - 8 - 10 (chopped)
- Almonds - 10 - 15 (chopped)
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking pwd and salt. Keep it aside.
- Mash the banana. To this add milk and sugar and beat till well combined with a beater. To this add oil and vanilla essence and combine well.
- Now add the flour mix and slowly combine.
- Sprinkle 2 - 3 pinches of all purpose flour to the chopped dates and almonds and add it to the batter and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- Line the muffin mould with paper cups and fill the cups ¾ with the prepared batter.
- Bake this in the oven for about 30 minutes or till done. (check by inserting a toothpick at the center of the muffins.)
Note : makes about 8 - 10 muffins (or depends on the size of your muffin mould)
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's