Crunchy Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Views : 58897
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Digestive Biscuits - 15 (crumbled or powdered)
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Butter, melted - 5 - 6 tbsp
- Combine together powdered biscuits and powdered sugar. To this add melted butter and mix till it resembles bread crumbs.
- Take a mini cheesecake pan greased with butter (or you can use a spring form pan), add the biscuit mixture in each mould (about 1 tbsp or little more) and press thoroughly with your finger tips to form a perfect biscuit base. Cool it for about 30 minutes to set.
- Cream cheese - 1 package (227 gram)
- Powdered sugar - ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Condensed milk - ½ cup
- Crunchy peanut butter - 6 tbsp
- Thick cream - ¼ cup
- Gelatin - 2 tsp
- Water - 2 tbsp
- In a deep bowl, take cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla essence and beat well with an electric beater till light and creamy.
- In another bowl, combine together condensed milk and crunchy peanut butter. Add this to the cream cheese mixture and mix well till well combined with the beater.
- To this add the thick cream and combine well.
- In another bowl, sprinkle 2 tsp gelatin over 2 tbsp of water. Microwave it for about 10 seconds and let it cool at room temperature for a minute. Add this to the peanut butter - cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Top it over the biscuit base and cool it for about 3 - 4 hours to set.
- Crunchy peanut butter - 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 1 tbsp
- Cooking chocolate or any other milk chocolate (melted) - 2 tbsp
- Malteaser chocolate (optional)
- Combine together crunchy peanut butter, condensed milk and melted chocolate together in a bowl. Remove the cheesecakes from the mould and top it little by little with the prepared mixture. Top it with Malteaser chocolate and serve cooled.
Note : you can use a spring form pan instead of mini cheesecake pan.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's