Chocolate Cake Pops
Views : 59192
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the cake
- Plain flour - ¾ cup
- Cocoa pwd - 3 tbsp
- Baking pwd - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup , (grind it to powder)
- Butter - 50 gram
- Milk - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Grease a square or rectangular pan with butter and dust it with flour or cocoa powder. Keep it ready.
- Sieve flour, cocoa pwd and baking pwd together 3 times.
- In a deep bowl, beat softened butter and powdered sugar till soft. Add half of the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and little milk to it and beat well. Add the remaining flour mix to it and beat lightly. Add the remaining milk and vanilla essence to it and mix well. To this add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Pour this batter to the dusted pan and bake it for about 25 - 30 minutes.(check the cake by inserting a tooth pick at the centre of the cake.)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream - 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 4 - 5 tbsp
- Milk chocolate (cooking chocolate) - 1 cup (grated)
- White chocolate - 1 cup (grated)
- Pop sticks - 25 - 30
- Crumble the cake and add the thick cream and condensed milk to it and knead it well.
- Make small balls out of it, about 25 - 30. Heat little white chocolate and milk chocolate separately in the oven for about 30 seconds.
- Dip half of the pop sticks in the milk chocolate and insert it in half of cake balls and dip the remaining sticks in white chocolate and insert in the remaining cake balls. Cool it in refrigerator for about 15 minutes to set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the oven separately for about 1 - 1 ½ minutes.
- Dip half of the cake balls in milk chocolate and half of them in white chocolate one by one and fix it on a thermocol for some time to set. Drizzle melted chocolate over it to decorate and cool it.
Note : you can use store bought chocolate cake also.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's