Chocolate Cake Base Snickers Cheesecake
Views : 59152
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the cake or get a store bought chocolate cake
- Plain flour - ¾
- Cocoa pwd - 3 tbsp
- Baking pwd - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup , (grind it to powder)
- Butter - 50 gram
- Milk - ½
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Grease a square or rectangular pan with butter and dust it with flour or cocoa powder. Keep it ready.
- Sieve flour, cocoa pwd and baking pwd together 3 times.
- In a deep bowl, beat softened butter and powdered sugar till soft. Add half of the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and little milk to it and beat well. Add the remaining flour mix to it and beat lightly. Add the remaining milk and vanilla essence to it and mix well. To this add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Pour this batter to the dusted pan and bake it for about 25 - 30 minutes.(check the cake by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake.)
- . Cream cheese - 230 gram
- Nestle cream - 1 can
- Whipping powder - 2 sachet
- Condensed milk - ¼
- Vanilla essence - ½
- Cooking milk chocolate - 100 gram (cut it to bits)
- Gelatin - 1 tsp sprinkled in 1 tbsp water (if you don’t want to use gelatin , you can leave it....your cheesecake will set, but it will be light and creamy)
- Snickers chocolate (chopped) - I cup
- . In a bowl, add cream cheese, nestle cream, whipping powder, condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat well till well combined(for about 5 minutes).
- Microwave the chocolate for about 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Stir well till it melts completely. Leave it for a minute to cool at room temperature. Add it to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Microwave the gelatin for about 10 seconds. Let it cool for a minute, add it to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Swirl in ¾ cup of chopped snickers chocolate and pour it over the cake and cool it in refrigerator for about 3 hours to set.
For the white chocolate topping
- White chocolate (chopped) - ½
- Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. Stir well till it melts completely. Add the condensed milk and butter to it and combine well. Let it cool for a minute and spread it over the cream cheese mixture. Cool it for another 30 minutes.
- Garnish with the remaining chopped snickers chocolate and sliced strawberry and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's