Choco Chip -Peanut Butter Cheese Cake
Views : 59825
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- . Chocolate biscuits - 200 gm (powdered)
- Softened butter - 5 tbsp
- Cream cheese - 227 gm (1 package)
- Peanut butter - ¼ cup
- Condensed milk - 200 gm
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- Gelatin - ½ tsp
- Water - 1 tbsp
- Chocolate chips - ½ cup+ 2 tbsp to garnish
- Add the powdered biscuit and butter in a bowl and mix till it resembles bread crumbs. Spread it in a spring form tin (or a normal one) and press it with your fingers to form the base. Keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- Sprinkle gelatin in 1 tbsp of water and set aside.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat well with a hand mixer till well combined.
- Heat the gelatin for 10 seconds in oven and add it to the prepared cream cheese mixture and mix till well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to it and mix well with a spoon. Spread the mixture over the prepared biscuit base and top it with little chocolate chips and cool it till set.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's