Cheesecake Miniatures With Chocolate Topping
Views : 56462
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Digestive biscuits - 12 - 15 (crushed)
- Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter - 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese - 1 package (230 gram)
- Sugar - 6 tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Chocolate chips/ m&m/ chocolate sauce - for topping
- Line muffin tins with paper liners or use silicon muffin moulds.
- Mix together crushed biscuits, powdered sugar and butter and rub with the finger tips to resemble bread crumbs. Fill little by little biscuit mixture into the lined muffin moulds and press lightly with your finger tips. Bake it for about 10 minutes in a preheated oven for about 8 - 10 minutes at 220 degree. Let it cool at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla essence till light and fluffy. Fill the cream cheese mixture, in the muffin moulds, on the biscuit base.
- Again preheat the oven to 180 degree and bake the cheesecake for about 13 - 15 minutes (till the cheesecakes are done on top).
- Cool it completely at room temperature. Col it for about 2- 3 hours before removing the cheesecakes from the mould. Top it with chocolate chips/ m&m/ chocolate sauce and serve
Note : no gelatin
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's