Caramel Cheesecake Miniatures
Views : 60841
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Biscuits - 2 cup , crumbled
- Powdered Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Butter, melted - ½ cup
- Thick cream chilled - 100 ml
- Cream cheese - 227 gram (1 package)
- Condensed milk- ½ cup
- Vanilla essence -1 tsp
- Gelatin powder - 2 tsp
- Boiling water - 4 tbsp (to mix it with gelatin)
- Caramel sauce - for topping
- Crushed almond - to garnish
- Combine biscuit crumbs, sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. In a silicon cup cake molds, add 1 tbsp of biscuit mixture In each mold and keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
- Whip the thick cream for 5-6 minutes or until it is firm and keep it in the fridge till cream mixture is ready
- Beat cream cheese, condensed Milk and vanilla essence with an electrical beater until mixture becomes smooth. Add the whipped cream (from step 2) to this cream cheese mixture and mix in low speed using the electrical beater to combine all.
- Sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and mix well to dissolve (if not dissolved well, heat it in microwave for 10 seconds) and then add it to the cream cheese mixture with constant stirring.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared biscuit base in each mold according to the size of the cheesecake you need. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours or until cheese mixture becomes firm. Run a knife till bottom around the sides of the cheesecake and carefully take the cheesecakes out of the mold. Top it with the caramel sauce and sprinkle crushed almonds over it.
For the caramel sauce
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Butter - 6 tbsp
- Thick cream or fresh cream - ½ cup
- Heat sugar in a pan on medium heat stirring constantly. When it melts completely and turns golden brown, immediately add butter stirring continuously.
- Stir well until the butter is melted completely.
- Remove from fire and slowly add the cream to it and mix well.
- Bring it back to heat and allow the mixture to boil for a minute stirring continuously.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's