Butter Cup Cake
Views : 65958
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Plain flour- 1 ½ cup
- Baking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter- 100 gm
- Sugar -1 Cup
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Milk - ½ cup
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp
- Boiling water - 5 tbsp
- Almonds (Chopped) - to Garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree C.
- Keep paper cups in the cupcake pan.
- Mix items 1, 2 , 3 and 4 well.
- Make sugar into powder.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl, till you get a creamy consistency.
- Add egg and vanilla essence to the above mix and beat well again.
- Add the mixture from step 1 slowly, and mix well.
- Stir in milk and oil to the above.
- Add boiling water and stir well.
- Fill this mix in to the cupcake pan. Make sure that each cup cake slot is only half filled, as it expands during baking.
- Place it in the pre-heated oven and bake it for 15 -20 min in convection mode.
- When it is half baked (approximately after 12 min) sprinkle some chopped almonds over the cup cakes.
- After 15- 20 minutes, insert a tooth pick in to the cake, if the toothpick comes out clean, it is fully baked, otherwise bake it for some more time. This is because the heat in different oven may vary, accordingly the baking time also varies.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's