Blackberry Cheese Cake
Views : 61132
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Biscuits - 2 cup , crumbled
- Butter, melted - ½ cup
- Powdered sugar - 4 tbsp
- Thick cream chilled - 90 ml
- Cream cheese -3/4 cups or 125 g
- Condensed milk- 1/2 tin
- Vanilla essence -1 tsp
- Gelatin powder - 2 tsp
- Boiling water- 2 tbsp
- Cold water -1 tbsp
- Blackberry jam - for topping
- Combine biscuit crumbs powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Press the biscuit mixture over the base of 20cm loose bottom cake pan.Cool it for 20 minutes.
- Whip the thick cream for 5-6 minutes or until it is firm and set in the fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, Condensed Milk and vanilla with an electrical beater until mixture becomes smooth. Add whipped cream to the cheese mixture and mix in low speed to combine all.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and mix well to dissolve and then add boiling water to it, then add it to the cream cheese mixture with constant stirring.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared base. Place in the fridge for 3 hours or until cheese mixture becomes firm.
- Top it with blackberry jam.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's