Views : 51457
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour - 1 ¼ cup
- Baking powder - ¾ tsp
- Baking soda - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar - ¾ cup
- Egg - 1
- Yogurt - 5 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Banana - 2 (mashed)
- Almonds , chopped - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust it with all purpose flour. Keep it aside.
- Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and keep it aside.
- Beat together butter and powdered till creamy. Add egg to this and beat till well combined.
- Add yoghurt to this and mix well.
- Add the flour mix and mashed banana little by little and mix till well combined with a spoon.
- Pour this to a greased dusted pan, sprinkle the chopped almonds all over and bake it in the preheated oven for about 35 - 40 minutes (till the top of the cake is golden in colour and a skewer inserted to the cake comes out clean).
- Remove it from the oven and cool it for about 30 minutes at room temperature. Move it to a wire rack and cool it completely. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's