Views : 58898
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Raw rice / dosa rice - 1 cup
- Urad dal - ½ cup
- Boiled rice - ½ cup
- Fenugreek seeds - ¼ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Soak dosa rice in a bowl and urad dal and fenugreek seeds in another bowl over night.
- Next morning, wash the soaked rice and add the boiled rice to it and grind well to fine paste. Then grind dal separately to fine paste and add it to the ground rice batter and combine well. Leave it for 8- 9 hours or you will have to keep it till next day to ferment.
- Grease the idli plate or u can cover the idli plate with cling wrap and grease it. Add salt to the idli batter and mix well. When the idli pot become hot, pour the idli batter to it. NOTE:- fill each portion only half or ¾.the batter will rise on cooking.
- Remove the idlis from the pot when it is completely done. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's