Views : 69957
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken breast (boneless cut into small strips) - 250 gm
- Onion - 2, cut to strips
- Carrot - 1, cut to strips
- Capsicum - 1, cut to strips
- Cabbage - ½
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Chilli pwdr - ½ tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp+ ½ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Mayonnaise - to spread
- Tomato sauce - To spread (optional)
- Chapati or NAAN or Kuboos or any similar bread - 8 to 10
- Marinate chicken pieces for 15 minutes with ½ tsp chili pwdr, 1 tsp soy sauce and salt and shallow fry it in oil (do not over fry, as the chicken pieces are small, if over fried it will become hard).
- Remove the chicken from the oil and in the same pan and oil add the onion, capsicum carrot and saute for 2 -3 minutes in high flame.
- To this add chilli pwdr and pepper pwdr, little salt and saute till raw smell disappears.
- Add the soy sauce and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add the fried chicken pieces, cabbage to this and mix well. Add the sugar and mix well again
- Take the chapati and spread the mayonnaise then spread tomato sauce (only if required) and fill the prepared chicken mixture and roll it. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's